DEE Assam Hindi Teacher Recruitment 2020
Apply Last Date – 26/09/2020
Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 1102 Hindi Teacher posts of UP Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam. Eligible candidates may apply online.
DEE Assam Hindi Teacher Recruitment Details 2020
Post Name – Hindi Teacher [UP]
Numbers of Post – 1102
- A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H), and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD), as on 1st January 2020 as per Govt. Office Memorandum vide No. ABP.6/2016/51 Dated 02.09.2020. This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to the crossing of their existing upper age limit of 40 years.
Eligibility Criteria for DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020
Graduate from the UGC recognized University having Hindi as one of the subjects and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education) and passed in Assam TET for UPS conducted by Elementary Education Department, Assam.
Pay Band – 2 (PB-2) @ Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/- plus Grade Pay and other allowances as admissible as per “The Assam Service (Revision of Pay) (Amendment) Rules, 2019”
01. The Merit list will be separate for each district and category.
02. There will be reservation/ relaxation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) as per Govt. notification vides No. ABP.07/ 2019/ 4 Dated 10.04.2019.
03. The Online Application and documents submitted by the candidate will be verified using modern technology with the help of DigiLocker, Govt. of India, and by scanning Barcode or QR Code for ensuring the genuineness of the uploaded documents as well as by back-office verification with the competent board/ council/ authority. But the authority if desires may conduct physical document verification at any point in time with proper notice.
04. The candidates must ensure the genuineness of all the information’ documents uploaded against the online application and he/ she will be solely responsible for the information/ documents uploaded against his/ her online application. Once uploaded there will be No scope of correction in respect of the credentials submitted by the candidates. Any discrepancy will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
05. The candidature will be canceled forthwith. if any kind of fraudulence/ discrepancy regarding any information/documents uploaded by the candidate is established by the appropriate authority at any point in time. The candidate will also be barred from taking part in any Govt. recruitment process in the future and subsequent legal action will also be initiated against such candidate.
06. In conformity with the “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act. 2016″ and in compliance with the Elementary Education Department, Govt. of Assam letter No. PMA.160/2018/176 Dated 2nd November. 2018; it is specified that the reservation for persons with disabilities will be as follows:
- 1 % for blindness and low vision
- 1% for deaf and hard of hearing and
- 1% for locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims, and muscular dystrophy.
07. A candidate can apply in one district. Not following this criterion will lead to cancellation of candidature forthwith.
08. The candidate who has completed the 18 months D. El. Ed. course from the NIOS (ODL) will be treated at par and equally with the other candidates who have completed the 2-yaar course for the purpose of this recruitment process.
09. There shall be reservation for OBC/ MOBC/ SC/ST(PYST(H)) Pw) Women/ EWS/Ex-servicemen etc. as per existing Government Rules.
How to Apply – Assam Hindi Teacher Recruitment 2020
The eligible candidates shall apply online on the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. www.dee.assam.gov.in from Midnight of 12.09.2020 to Midnight of 26.09.2020. No offline application will be accepted in this regard.
Documents required to be uploaded in color
- Passport Size Photograph.
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Degree Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- DElEd/ BEd Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC).
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented the state at National Level).
- Certificate and Mark sheet of Assam TET.
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities issued by Govt. authority.
- Certificate of Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) issued by the appropriate authority.
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
- Scanned Signature.
- Candidates should be cautious while submitting the online application as once the online application is submitted against a particular Roll Number of Assam TET examination, they will not be allowed to submit the online application for the second time.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique Number for all future references.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The office will not be responsible for any lapse in the submission of online applications due to any technical problem.
Official Advertisement Details – Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Tags: Assam Hindi Teacher Recruitment 2020, DEE Assam Hindi Teacher Job 2020, DEE Assam Hindi Teacher Recruitment 2020
Categorised in: Assam Govt Jobs